четверг, 28 июня 2018 г.

Celine Dion - My Way

Celine Dion - My Way

A rare audio of Celine Dion singing Sinatra's song 'My Way' at Rene's cousin's funeral back in 1992.
see here now
Творожное бланманже с черной смородиной.
http://blog-rosie.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post_4.html
Michael buble tribute to paul anka!!. IL VOLO ''IL MONDO'' 🇮🇹 New Wave 2014 Новая Волна. I'm alive - Celine Dion (tradução). "MY WAY" by Amira & Friends (Comme d'Habitude). Andrea Bocelli - Champagne - Live / 2012. Céline Dion - All By Myself (VIDEO). Whitney Houston: I will always Love You Lyrics. Paul Anka My Way ポールアンカ マイ・ウェイ. Céline Dion - I Drove All Night (Official Video). Andrea Bocelli & Hayley Westenra -- Vivo Per Lei. The X Factor - Mariah Carey And The Finalists - "Hero". Billy Joel & Guests - Piano Man (Gershwin Prize - November 19, 2014). Kenny G Greatest Hits Full Album 2018 | The Best Songs Of Kenny G | Best Saxophone Love Songs 2018. Dana Winner - One Moment In Time (live) | Liefde Voor Muziek | VTM. Celine Dion ~ Power Of Love with lyrics. Shirley Bassey - My Way (1987 Live in Berlin). Brenda Lee - All Alone Am I (1963) [HQ]. Lani Misalucha sings "Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin" LIVE on Wish 107.5 Bus. Shania Twain - From This Moment On. Josh Groban Surprise Duet Shocks 14 year old Audience Member Anastasia Lee. Katie Melua - I Will Be There (Full Concert Version) - Official Video. Yolanda Adams - I Believe I Can Fly. Whitney Houston - I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Audio). Celine Dion | From 1 To 49 Years Old. ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD. Andrea Bocelli - My Way ( A Mi Manera ). Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me (LIVE A New Day) HDTV 720p. Céline Dion - Ave Maria (Audio) (Official Video). R.I.P. Whitney Houston - One Moment In Time. Female Contestants Singing Mariah Carey Songs. Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow. The 3 Tenors O Sole Mio 1994. Susan Boyle live in Liverpool - Hallelujah - Feb 11, 2018. The Voice 2016 Billy Gilman - Finale: "My Way". Bette midler wind beneath my wings Live #BetteMidler. Sal Valentinetti: "Back In TOWN!" Live Finale (FULL) | America's Got Talent 2016. Mariah Carey - Open Arms (from Fantasy: Live at Madison Square Garden). Luciano Pavarotti and Mercedes Sosa - Caruso (Argentina 1999). Adele - Lovesong (live) Full HQ Audio. Celine Dion - Goodbye's the saddest word with lyrics. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody. Il Divo - My Way. Diana Ross - When you tell me that you love me (Lyrics). Elvis Presley ~ My Way (BEAUTIFUL VERSION). You've Got A Friend (Lyrics) - Carole King. ANDREA BOCELLI (HQ) AVE MARIA (SCHUBERT). André Rieu - Don't cry for me Argentina live at Radio City, New York. Bridge over Troubled Water- The Power of Music- Josh Groban and Jen Malenke.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий